We are looking for experienced Senior Drillings Supervisors to work in the Danish Sector of the North Sea
The Senior Drilling Supervisor must ensure that the daily drilling and completion operations are planned and executed in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner such that the well objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure continuous operational excellence and drive a culture of performance on the rig
- Actively participate in promoting a safety conscious working environment
- Strong team player with constant focus on creating a good working atmosphere and relationships with key stakeholders on the rig as well as in the onshore office
- Accurate and diligent reporting of all well activities and safety related incidents
- Ensure all equipment, material and services are available as and when needed
- Ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with applicable governmental rules and regulations
- Ensure that in all matters, prior to decision, correct technical and commercial assessments are made, due diligence observed and initiative taken to secure the safest and most cost-effective solution
- Identify and suggest new working procedures and/or cost reducing measures within area of responsibility
- Report to the Drilling Superintendent
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate has an engineering degree or similar educational background and has minimum 10 years operational experience as Drilling Supervisor or Drilling Superintendent for jack-up rigs.
Furthermore, you must be:
- A decisive and visible leader that naturally accept responsibility and accountability for the operations and the offshore team
- A highly skilled technical professional with a broad drilling and completion experience
- A motivated self-starter that can drive performance
- An excellent communicator and team player on all levels
- Comfortable with working in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment
The work place will be on drilling rigs in the Danish Sector of the North Sea on a rotational basis.
WellPerform offers a wide range of career opportunities within the oil and gas sector for employees possessing necessary skills and competencies. We offer a competitive salary.
Please send your application and CV, no later than 18.08.2015 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Rasmus L. Petersen, email@example.com