We have started to create and develop a portal of technical tools. The plans we want to materialize are too much for our “IT department” 😊. We simply cannot keep pace with our own “crazy” but ambitious and exciting ideas and execute them well without adding skills and manpower. We are therefore looking to add a very skilled and versatile IT person to help us run our business and get better and execute on our new plans.
Are you passionate about programming and have an interest in working with applications, maintenance of IT hard- and software, performing installations of operating systems and software? This opportunity could be the right place for you!
You will work with a small team to improve web application and to explore new ideas to develop and deploy new applications. You are as well responsible to prepare equipment for new employees, performing installations of operating systems and software.
Expect to learn a lot! We know you might not know the programming languages, tools, and processes we use, but we want to help you learn them. What we do expect is your creative thinking and teamwork skills to make an impact on our work.
The position counts approx. 15-20 hours per week and you can work part time from home.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Learning and getting to know the latest technologies.
- Develop services and implementing new features within Cloud environment and discussing technical topics.
- Participating in the improvement of the quality of the software by doing bug fixes or writing tests.
- Design and implement secure and highly scalable services to support our web experiences.
- Work with modern technologies, e.g., DigitalOcean Cloud services, R, Python, Java, Docker, Kubernetes, machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Prepare equipment for new employees, performing installations of operating systems and software.
- Provide technical assistance and first level support for issues related. to operating systems, applications, software security and hardware.
- Cooperate with suppliers and purchasing of IT equipment.
- Take on practical and administrative tasks to help your fellow colleagues.
What We’re Looking For
- You are currently studying in a relevant subject such as computer science or engineering and looking for a student worker position.
- You are fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- Have a passion for programming languages and IT.
- You are focused on performance and interested in getting the most out of the hardware available to you.
- Enjoy solving hard problems and collaborating with others.
- Familiar with Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications.
You might also have
- Deep knowledge of the R and Python programming language.
- Experience using the R Shiny, Python Dash or similar technologies.
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
- Usability or design experience, particularly related to web application.
Life at WellPerform
We care about our employees and you will be surrounded by good colleagues.
For more information please contact: email@example.com