Decommisioning & P&A
Decommissioning can throw up a multitude of unexpected and unknown challenges, as production ends and dismantling of assets begins. The safe and responsible abandonment of a well is a critical part of the successful decommissioning of any oil and gas asset. Ageing wells can be subject to a host of problems and uncharted scenarios that must be dealt with safely, quickly and effectively.
WellPerform have extensive expertise to handle each aspect of your well abandonment in the most responsible manner. We have solid experience that enables us to deliver reliable and responsible abandonment services, with each of our services playing a key role in the safe, secure and efficient abandonment of wells.
WellPerform can provide the following services:
- Offshore condition and readiness surveys
- Preparation of hazardous materials inventories
- Technical and marine reviews of equipment and Drilling rig
- Technology qualification of new concepts and solutions
- Programmes and Procedures
- HAZID/HAZOP studies
- Concept evaluation
- Cost analysis and estimation
WellPerform are able to offer our customer’s the highest quality equipment at competitive prices through our alliance partner.