We are looking for a Senior Well Integrity Engineer to provide engineering and operational support for one of our clients in Denmark.
The position will be office based with the Client in Esbjerg with commencement October 1, 2019 and with an initial duration of 6 months.
- Drives HSE performance in accordance with Company objectives and promotes a safety culture within the team.
- Ensures that health, safety and environmental risks are assessed and necessary measures taken to mitigate safety and health risks according to ALARP (As Low As Reasonably Practical) principle.
- Maintains awareness of and ensures compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining integrity of assigned well stock through the WOMs (Wellview) software and act as the main focal point for the Company, relative to wells integrity status and concerns.
- Respond to well integrity anomalies providing technical recommendation to management.
- Ensure compliance to maintenance and testing standards for well safety critical equipment within assigned well stock.
- Ensure correct classification of Well Integrity anomalies and defining of actions, responsible parties and target closure dates/grace periods in WOMs. Maintain a list and track current dispensations for the asset.
- Initiate and participate in well integrity anomaly investigations and Risk Assessments related to Well Integrity issues.
- Production of Well Operating Envelopes and where necessary revision of them where well architecture or operating conditions change.
- Production of Statement of Requirements documents to initiate well intervention operations to fix or mitigate well integrity anomalies.
- Cross functional communication with all other divisions especially Production, Drilling/Completion, Reservoir, Safety and Planning to ensure well integrity is managed in the affiliate.
- Maintain close cooperation with fields operations and maintenance personnel
- Maintain knowledge of Industry Standards and guidelines, best practice and innovation relative to well integrity.
- Share lessons learned.
- Advise and train junior personnel on well integrity issues and Well Integrity Management.
- University Graduate Engineer in relevant technical discipline.
- At least 9 years successful industry experience within Drilling and/or Well Services including rig based & rigless wellwork, workovers, completions and production engineering and operations.
- Significant experience with well integrity management, including knowledge and understanding of wellheads and Xmas trees and their maintenance requirements, subsurface equipment, cased hole logging and sustained casing pressure management.
- Ability to work independently with excellent analytical, reporting, communication, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Quality conscious, detail-minded and result driven approach and attitude.
- Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Office suite & other typical wells related software.
- Fluency in English.
For more information please submit your CV and application to email@example.com before September 23rd, 2019.