Advanced well engineering course that introduces HPHT casing and tubing stress analysis to senior well engineers, comprehensively covering complex design challenges presented by HPHT & uHPHT environments. The course provides insights to balanced well integrity and best well architecture configurations using WellCAT hands-on training.
Answers to complex FAQ’s like:
- Un-cemented casing buckling during next section drilling with potential impact on casing wear
- System fixity and Well Head Growth
- Friction impact on tubular buckling and movement
- Fluid flow and heat transfer during production, fracing, stimulation, testing as transient and steady state
- Tri-axial design of connections with qualified connection service envelope